- Responsible for the Bank's design, maintenance and support of computer systems and infrastructure
- It comprises of three Units charged with:
- acquisition, support and maintenance of IT and telecommunications infrastructure, disaster recovery operations and IT security management.
- acquisition, support and maintenance of all computer applications across the Bank as well as business re-engineering to deliver improved services to the user-base.
- ICT governance and quality management of ICT services and investment, and positions the Bank to take advantage of rapidly-changing technology at a reasonable cost.
Mr J Ghanie
Ms R Baitshepi
Ms M. Mooketsi
Tel: (267) 360 6529
Fax: (267) 395 2349